11 July 2010

June Report Card - Solid B

Farewell Month of June. Filled with Family, Father's Day, Farmer's Markets and FUN! 
Apparently, June was brought to us by the letter, F. Thankfully that does not also reflect the grade I'll be giving myself this month.

Goal #1
This month my personal project includes making a new bag for myself.
DONE!!

 

Goal #2
My house project will be new curtains for the kitchen.
Partial Credit.  I have finished one panel of the two. The other is pinned and ready to sew and will be finished today. Since today is technically a Holiday Monday, I'm taking it as a "teacher work day" and doing some extra credit on my holiday to bump my grade up a little.


Group Assignment Goal for the month: NO THROWING AWAY LEFTOVERS!!! 
Done. We threw out one small container of one portion of a stir-fry because it was originally intended for my lunch the day after having it for dinner, but I got a little bit of a stomach bug. Even though J and Roo didn't experience the same thing therefore ruling out the food as a possible culprit, I was gun shy and threw it away to be better safe than sorry.

I finished the Great Magazine Clean Out. Going from having about 40 magazines to about the size of ones worth of pages. My cleaning schedule has slacked off this week. I'm blaming to holiday and a little more stress than usual. Though even in that slacking it's nothing like it used to get.


For the Month of June, I'm going to give myself a Solid B. There was effort, mostly success, clear goals and working toward them. Some things were left off but overall I believe the was a general understanding of the assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment