19 July 2010

Menu Monday:The Birthday Edition

In an effort to observe my birthday and that it's way too hot to eat/cook/breathe, this week's menu is brought to you by the letter L, for lazy.

Monday: Fishsticks, Sweet Potato Fries, Peas, Watermelon
all courtesy of Trader Joes (except the watermelon)
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken, Blueberry Salsa, Spinach and Whole Wheat Orzo
Wednesday: My Birthday - Going out for Mexican
Thursday:  Grilled Turkey Cutlets, Jasmine Rice with Corn, Asparagus, and Carrots
Friday: Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Green Beans
Saturday: Chicken Apple Sausages, Broccoli Slaw with Blueberries
Sunday: Crawfish Boil at my Boss's house

I like to think he's throwing that crawfish boil for me...I know it's just good timing. So I'll pretend it's the universe throwing me a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment