25 July 2010

Project Wrap-up: Kitchen Curtains

So, June's project was making these curtains. I made them, or at least my version. I changed the bows to tabs, and used some of my leftover wedding fabric and some cute white linen embroidered with pairs of cherries.




















Sorry about the lighting. Really small space, bad light fixture, bright window all not great when taking pictures. You can get the idea though. I'm going to paint a bakers rack red and add a wood work surface to it, probably a shelf from IKEA. I'm very happy with them. Total cost was $8 dollars for the curtain rod. I had all the other fabric leftover from other projects. So I guess I'm picking red, pink and white for my kitchen.
I feel so happy that I finished the project completely. Next I plan on making some matching quilted trivets and maybe some matching Mommy-Daughter aprons.

2 comments:

  1. I like 'em. A little much pink for me, but the cherries are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @will...darn! I had made a matching set for you too. :P

    ReplyDelete