19 August 2010

Thanksgiving Thursday

Well I'm not running for the hills, screaming like a loon so I guess it's been kind of quiet lately.
It's been a pretty decent week so far. It started with a birthday and is ending with one.

1. Washable Markers
2. Google images - without which I would have no idea how to make frog, worm, and bug cupcakes.
3. That I do NOT own a bedazzler.
4. Financial Aid for Education
5. Quilling kits
6. That Ruby hums when she's contented.
7. That Ruby hums a lot.
8. Being able to get girl time at work. I love multi-tasking.
9. Having lots of time before work in the morning to read or nap in the tub, or whatever.
10. My gas grill and the quick delicious and easy dinners it makes possible.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to look for the Cookie Monster cupcakes, those are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you don't own a Bedazzler too.

    So cute about Ruby. I used to hum all the time until I kept getting in trouble for humming while I ate.

    ReplyDelete