28 August 2010

Thanksgiving ThurSaturday

Okay so on Thursday I thought about doing this and then somehow, seemingly seconds later, it was Saturday. Right now. Crazy.

Thankful Ten
1. Finding a meat market that will customize a big order without charging me more for it.
2. The internet
- Where else could I find HUNDREDS of blogs, articles, pictures, and youTube videos on making a papier-mache pig?
3. My brain.
- It's a really great brain. Creative. Thoughtful. Attentive. Industrious. What? I like my brain.
4. The Backyardiagans 
- Finally a show that doesn't drive me crazy.
5. Yummy dinners
- I'm actually sticking to the menu this week and we're all very happy with the results.
6. That my husband did the laundry while I was at work 
7. Ruby wanting to be a donut for halloween
8. Goldilocks and the Three Bears
9. Both my parents still being alive. No really..I mean both.
10. Online degree programs

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! A donut for halloween is too cool. Don't forget to put sprinkles all over the top. =D

    ReplyDelete