23 August 2010

Menu Monday: The Confession Edition plus Progress Report

Okay so in addition to this being my menu post it will also be a one week until the end of the month progress report. What have I done this month? Not much. I finished the butterfly project. I did an owl craft for a friend of mine. Here are some specific things I haven't done in the entire month of August.
1. Cleaned the kitchen** or bathroom floors.
2. Deep cleaning of the bathroom
3. Fridge Cleaning
4. Put away clean laundry
5. Cleared out anything to get rid of or give.
6. Cared about cleaning at all.

So, I'm hoping that today I can get myself into a manic fit and do it. Maybe all it will take is the lovely smell of bleach water to get me started. Soon if I don't do something a new species of sentient leftovers will be discovered in our home, watching tv and eating popcorn.
ETA: I just finished cleaning the kitchen, its floor and walls. So at least something has been accomplished. I am about to embark on a journey through the clean laundry pile. It has come to my attention that if I would simply fold the clothes as they arrived from the laundry room this would not happen. I have known this for sometime yet still choose to do nothing. Maybe it's a weird genetic thing or medical condition. I'll make a note to get this tested asap but I may have to postpone laundry folding to do so. 

So on to the menu:

Monday: Oven Chicken Nuggets, Sweet potato fries, Broccoli
Tuesday: Turkey-Quinoa Meatloaf, Cheddar rice casserole, Peas
Wednesday: Crepes with Cottage Cheese, Apples, Bacon
Thursday: Crock-pot Chicken Paprikash, Green beans
Friday: Salmon with roasted beet salad, oranges, and avocados.
Saturday: Ham and Cheddar rice casserole(leftovers), peas
Sunday: Shrimp, spinach-yogurt dip, pita chips, cucumbers

No comments:

Post a Comment