09 August 2010

Birthday Project: Butterflies

So my niece Lilly is turning 6 later this month. Same day she starts her first day of school. She is obsessed with bugs and has been for a few years. First it was ladybugs and now it is butterflies. So when I saw this super cute project I knew I had to make her one. It worked out really well considering they are swimming in toys and asked everyone to lay off buying any. I think there's a six year old that's going to be very happy.


Special Thanks to Sabrina at Honor Roll that I'm pretty sure I saw featured on One Pretty Thing.
Great Inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the cloud paper in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *high five* Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely!! Looks tough though but you've got mad skillz.

    ReplyDelete