07 June 2010

Where does the time go?!

A month? Seriously...wow. So I'm going to pretend that didn't happen.

Here are some of things that happened.



"Hi Mommy!"


"Yes I do know how cute I am."


Mystery tree flowers/leaves/things that I love.

"Mommy. Is this a worm on my shirt?"

And for my next trick I'll need a volunteer."


On to business. I have decided that every Monday will be the day I put up my syllabus for the coming week. This Monday will be no exception. The syllabus will include the following:
A menu
Goal for the week
Daily 'Home'work Assignments
A monthly Personal project or the update
A monthly House project or the update
A monthly Group assignment or the update

I have a list of tons of project ideas. We've come up with a meal plan. I'm excited and ready to go. Since this post was a little more a catch-up post, I will make the official syllabus for this week a separate post to follow...after dinner but before bath time. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment