14 June 2010

Monday Progress Report

It's Monday and I believe I have successfully accomplished my goals for the week.

I stuck to the meal plan until Sunday. We made an impromptu visit to the in-laws house to fix my aging and unruly back. I enjoy the perk of having a physical therapist in the family by marriage. After that I was in no mood to cook any of the delicious things I had picked up from the farmers market that same day. Fresh English peas, local red currants, fresh Madeleine cookies baked by a local French catholic abbey. Yum. We ended up picking up our dinner instead. Since technically Sunday is my 'fun' day on the meal plan I still consider it a win.

As far as the cleaning schedule, it was all completed just some of them weren't completed on the same day I had listed. Some early, some late, some like the magazine de-clutter project is still going on. In fairness, I had eight magazine holders full of old Cooking Light, Bon Appetit, Food and Wine, and Cooks Illustrated to go through and keep only the recipes I was likely to make. So far I have removed about a magazines worth of pages from six of those magazine holders. Only two to go and I'm planning on finishing that up tonight.
On the agenda for this week:

Monday - Finish magazines project, grocery shopping
Tuesday - Clean bathroom and wash floors, Fold and put away laundry, unload car and vacuum car out.
Ew to the car. Toddlers are messy and I don't remember the last time we did this.
Wednesday - Vacuum, straighten balconies, Father's Day project
Currently our balconies are being used by an expecting squirrel couple. We've been giving them their space but my parents will expect somewhere to suck on their cancer sticks away from the rest of us.
Thursday - Dinner with a friend, Finish up Father's Day Project.
Friday - Hanging with the parents
Saturday -Dinner with Friends
Sunday - Father's Day

It's a light week because we're entertaining most of the time I usually have to do things around the house.
Next week I'm going to have to start my house project and personal project if I'm going to finish by July.

Now for the obligatory picture of my daughter doing something supercute.


The Asian Chicken Noodle Salad was a big hit with everyone. Even when she had cold leftovers for lunch one day after. This weeks meal plan to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment