07 June 2010

June Syllabus


Edit HTML
Picture from Style Me Pretty


June. Month of roses, marriage and the pearl.
It's named for Juno, Mother of the Gods.
Well, at least she got a month named after her. I have a hard enough time taking care of one human child. God-children? No thanks.

So the meal plan for the week.

Monday - Baked Pollock with homemade macaroni and cheese, and Ruby's favorite, peas.
Tuesday - Taco Joes, Southwestern rice, corn on the cob with lime butter.
Wednesday - Asian Chicken Noodle Salad with Green beans
Thursday - Vegetarian Fried Rice
Friday - Date Night(I do have a plan but I can't say yet because he might read it)
Saturday - Family Pizza Night
Sunday - Slow roasted BBQ rubbed chicken, Potato Salad, and farmers market veg.

I'm really digging For the Love of Cooking. I'm looking forward to trying the salad recipe. I'll post pics and the official Ruby review.

So we know the dinner-time schedule, let's talk about the "home"work.

Monday - Clean out the fridge
Someone should probably take away my sanitation license for not practicing at home as well as on the job. I mean it's not that bad, mostly a little embarrassing. More embarrassing that it's been worse.

Tuesday - Mop kitchen and bathroom floors
Again with the ew. Normal people just do this stuff right?

Wednesday - Bathroom deep clean
I'm usually pretty reliable with this one - no worries here.

Thursday - De-clutter Day.
Pick one small space, before and after pictures.

Friday - Vacuum a la husband.
He's pretty good about this one too.

Saturday - Toy purge/switch(every other week) and
Our family's Good 'ole-fashioned Laundry party. Yes - We know how to have a good time on a Saturday night. Honestly it's because we share a laundry room with eleven other neighbors and there is NO competition on Saturday night.

Sunday - Farmer's Market and Pancakes.

I'm excited about this. So far, seems pretty doable.

Projects will be revealed tomorrow as I am getting the sleep queues from the Roo and I have approximately 5 minutes until she official reaches monster status.

No comments:

Post a Comment