02 May 2011

And.....we're back.

Sorry to my whopping three followers about my long absence. I'm going to blame it on my S.A.D., but it could also have to do with stress, school, and the S.C.A.

The condensed update: Family drama, followed by signing up for preschool, more coursework, becoming a local officer in my barony, and work drama a la Jason. Good. Now you're all caught up and we're reading to get into now.

Currently I'm getting things together to drop off for a garage sale. Usually I have a hard time getting rid of stuff. This year I think I'm so fed up with living in a storage unit that I'm having a hard time not giving everything away.
I've also started weight watchers. Pretty good so far but with the apocalyptic weather lately it's been a little challenging finding the right conditions to go walking. Ruby and I have done yoga a couple of times and I'm rocking out to my Bollywood workout dvd.

We've started Roo on an achievement chart. We got the cute magnetic one from Melissa and Doug. She's excited and seems to be a good motivator of course it's only day 2. She is taking a pre-gymnastics class and will be taking soccer in the summer. She is also very excited for school to start. I'm very glad we've waited to put her in school. I think this way she will be challenged enough to stay interested. I'm holding off on teaching her anything deliberately because she's already ahead of what she's supposed to know anyway. I'd hate for her to suffer like I did with boredom only to pay attention one day in school and realize that she's behind.

On to this weeks menu:

Monday - Tacos with Daddy
Tuesday - Whole wheat Cavatappi with Cauliflower sauce
Wednesday - Scotch Broth
Thursday - Chicken Potato Skillet
Friday - Leftovers Smorgasbord
Saturday - Wholewheat Spaghetti with Creamy Spinach Sauce
Sunday - Mother's Day Homemade Pizzas and Salad

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you decided to post again! Ha! You probably thought I didn't read (or check). Good to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete